OCCPAC unifies and strengthens the voice of business in politics
By supporting OCCPAC, you are joining with other business leaders in demonstrating to candidates for public office that the business community in Ohio is actively engaged in the political process and willing to hold public officials accountable for their decisions.
OCCPAC directs resources to candidates who can make a difference
The sole purpose of OCCPAC is to support candidates who demonstrate their commitment to strengthening Ohio’s economic climate. Contributing to OCCPAC gives you an effective way to actively support these candidates. Many PACs spread their contributions among numerous candidates and give significant amount to legislative leaders and other “safe” incumbents. OCCPAC seeks to make a difference by giving primarily to individuals in competitive elections.
In the 2022 Election Cycle the OCCPAC:
- WENT 6 FOR 6 ON ENDORSED STATEWIDE OFFICEHOLDERS WINNING
- 3 FOR 3 ON OHIO SUPREME COURT EDORSED CANDIDATES WINNING
- 12 FOR 12 ON ENDORSED OHIO SENATE CANDIDATES WINNING
- WON 34 OUT OF 38 RACES FOR ENDORSED OHIO HOUSE CANDIDATES
- AND OVERALL 93.3% OF OHIO CHAMBER PAC ENDORSED CANDIDATES WON THEIR RACES