To promote and protect the establishment, growth and vitality of small business in Ohio.
For more information on the Ohio Small Business Council, contact Candace Frank.
PRIORITIES FOR 21-22:
- Advocate for responsible, increased price transparency for health care services and oppose policies such as health care mandates that contribute to the rising costs of health care.
- Support legislation that strengthens small business options when faced with unknown and/or uncertain regulations.
- Support the Common Sense Initiative office and pursue attempts to expand their responsibilities.
- Explore measures that provide fairness to businesses as it relates to property taxes.
- Support a fair and equitable plan for the Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund to achieve solvency.