To promote and protect the establishment, growth and vitality of small business in Ohio.
For more information on the Ohio Small Business Council, contact Candace Frank.
PRIORITIES FOR THE 135th GENERAL ASSEMBLY:
- Advocate for responsible, increased price transparency for health care services and oppose policies such as health care mandates that contribute to the rising costs of health care.
- Support legislation that strengthens small business options when faced with unknown and/or uncertain regulations.
- Support efforts to reduce regulatory burdens through legislative or administrative action.
- Explore measures that provide fairness to businesses as it relates to property taxes.
- Support a fair and equitable plan for the Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund to achieve solvency.