To advocate for an affordable and sustainable market-based health care system that provides access to quality, affordable health care for all Ohioans.
For more information on the Ohio Chamber’s stances on health care issues or how to join the committee, please contact Candace Frank.
PRIORITIES FOR THE 135th GENERAL ASSEMBLY:
- Advocate for greater health care cost and quality transparency to effectively empower employers and consumers to be better purchasers.
- Support efforts to transform Ohio's health care system by enhancing delivery of services to reduce costs and improve health outcomes.
- Encourage utilization of technological advancements in health care delivery.
- Raise efforts to eliminate health disparities through targeted outreach to at-risk communities.
- Increase awareness and access to mental health and addiction treatment services.
- Incentivize long-term care insurance among younger Ohioans to drive down future costs to taxpayers.