Every spring, the Ohio Chamber hosts a well renowned speaker for our Annual Meeting. The event is followed by a legislative reception. Past speakers have included: Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, John Zogby, and Colin Powell. This year’s event will be held on Tuesday, May 2, 2017.
The speaker for the 2017 Annual Meeting is former college football coach Lou Holtz. As a distinguished football coach, former ESPN commentator, well-known author and motivational speaker, Holtz will bring his leadership expertise to our annual meeting and instill in all attendees his wisdom in being a winner on and off the field. Read more about Coach Holtz.
Tickets are $100 with special pricing for local chambers of commerce and their members. To register, click here.
Jo Ann Davidson Theatre (formerly the Capitol Theatre) in the Riffe Building, 77 S. High Street Columbus 43215. For directions, click here.
- 1:00 p.m. Chamber Day at the Capitol (for local chambers and their members) Sheraton Hotel Columbus, 75 E. State St., one block east of the theater. For the 2017 Chamber Day at the Capitol Agenda click on the link.
- 3:30 p.m. Annual Meeting with the welcome from Larry Kidd, chairman of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Click here for the 2017 Nomination Sheet.
- 3:50 p.m. Keynote address with Lou Holtz
- 5:00 p.m. Recognition of local chamber of commerce award winners
- 5:30 p.m. Legislative Reception at the Sheraton Hotel Columbus, 75 E State St., one block east of the theater
Watch our video for more information.
Sponsorship opportunities for Annual Meeting and our 2017 Policy Conference at Salt Fork are available. To view the sponsorship opportunities, click here. This form can be used to submit a check for payment of a sponsorship. To make a payment for sponsorship with an electronic check or credit card, click here.
Sponsors as of February 28 include:
American Electric Power
Columbia Gas of Ohio
Commercial Vehicle Group
The Dayton Power and Light Company
First Energy Corp.
Grange Insurance Companies
Gulfport Energy Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Company
Northeast Ohio Medical University
Plante Moran PLLC
Squire Patton Boggs LLP
Zaino Hall & Farrin
Altria Client Services, Inc.
Dominion East Ohio
Gorman Rupp Company
Park National Bank
CBIZ MHM LLC
Campbell Soup Supply Co.
Columbus Downtown Development Corp.
Lagos& Lagos PLL
State & Federal Communications