Every spring, the Ohio Chamber hosts a well renowned speaker for our Annual Meeting. The event is followed by a legislative reception. Past speakers have included: Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, John Zogby, and Colin Powell.
The speaker for the 2017 Annual Meeting is former college football coach Lou Holtz. Tickets are $100 with special pricing for local chambers of commerce and their members. To register, click here.
Jo Ann Davidson Theatre (formerly the Capitol Theatre) in the Riffe Building, 77 S. High Street Columbus 43215. For directions, click here.
- 1:00 p.m. Chamber Day at the Capitol (for local chambers and their members) Sheraton Hotel Columbus, 75 E. State St., one block east of the theater. For the 2017 Chamber Day at the Capitol Agenda click on the link.
- 3:30 p.m. Annual Meeting with the welcome from Larry Kidd, chairman of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- 3:50 p.m. Keynote address with Lou Holtz
- 5:00 p.m. Recognition of local chamber of commerce award winners
- 5:30 p.m. Legislative Reception at the Sheraton Hotel Columbus, 75 E State St., one block east of the theater
Sponsorship opportunities for Annual Meeting and our 2017 Policy Conference at Salt Fork are available. To view the sponsorship opportunities, click here. This form can be used to submit a check for payment of a sponsorship. To make a payment for sponsorship with an electronic check or credit card, click here.